Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Meme's Final Comments

1. What was my favorite part of the program and why?

My favorite part of the program was meeting everybody because if I woulder never came to this program I wouldn't never meet wounderful people of my life. They all was fun to hang out with. They were there to make you laugh when you were down. They all are caring peolpe I love.

2. In what ways do you feel you have contributed to the documentary?

In many ways I feel that I have contibuted to the documentary. Like when I was there when I was suppsoed to. I helped out by doing interviews, recording people and helping out Zoe.

3. How working w/the rest of the group shape your experince?

Working with the rest of the crew heled me open up to people and they helped me to learn to work with people more than what I want to.

4. What did you learn in this program that you did not know before?

Well I already knew how to work a camera and video camera.

5. How will you use any skills or information you have learned during this program in the future?

The skills that I have developed from this program, will be used in a respectful and a hardworking way. Meaning that I will use these skills in anyway that I could. Even if the situation contains wedding pictues, recording a performance, being behind the scences of a movie.

6. Has your perception of art changed during the program? If so, how?

My perception of art has changed because before I met Zoe and the rest of the group I just thought that taking pictures was just that ,taking pictures. But now I see it as art. I will go to more art museum.

7. Has you perception of documentaries changed during the program? If so, how?

Yes, my perception of documentaries has changed because I already knew that sometimes there are going to be boring documentaries and sometimes it would be good documentaries.

8. What would you have changed about this program and why?

I wouldn't changed nothing but I would changed journals.

9. Did the program help yuo improve on any skills or knowledge you already had?

I know more about cameras, recording something and using final cut pro.

10. Do you plan on working with art, photography, or video anytime in the future? How has the program affected this?

Yes, I do plan on working with photography and art in the near future. The program has affected this because of what I learned inside of the program and I really appriciate the fact that I had the chance to do this documentary, it was fun and I would love to do this again.

11. Did the program meet your expectations? Why or Why not?

Yes, the program met my expectations. At first I thought that it would be so boring, but the program has proven me wrong and everybody else.

I would like to thank all my staff for being there when I needed and helping me out when i didn't have nothing. If it wasn't for y'all I would probably be somewhere else.


LOVE,
TAMEME AKA MEME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home